Subject: Nebulae, misty starfields,glowing dots and other cool stuff
From: Vaibhav Goel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 12:30:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi;

Like the title suggests, I was wondering if there are some ways of 
creating these effects.  I would like achieve the effect seen on some TV 
shows like Babylon5 where there are blue "milky-way" like glowing cloud 
like stars in the background.  I have access to Photoshop 3.0 but I can't 
seem to rind the right brushes to achieve this effect.  Also, I do have 
the LightWave Pro "Complete Guide to Nebulae" Issue but a lot of that 
article deals with drawing out the nebula using a graphics tablet which I 
dont have access to.  It was suggested that I use the Twirl filter in 
Photosho and I have done that with some degree of success but something 
is missing.  Glowing/twinkling starfields would be good too.

Thanks in advance!

vaibhav goel
polarix, inc.

--
Vaibhav Goel <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]